Tuesday 24 September 2013

The Little Prince (4) - Meeting (HJ Lee)

 
In chaper 3~4,  the poilot met the prinse becase of a crash landing . They talked a lot.
 
On of the topic was where the prinse came from, the answer is asteroid B-612.
 
  Asteroid B-612 is where the little prince lives.

 
 
When I was child, I wonder whether there is asteroid B-612. Then I used to look up sky at night.
 
 


 Those two people are the same person. People's valuation were changed according to what he dressed.

 
 
The other topic is 'Lookism' and 'materialism'. When I read the chapter, I was thinking about that we should be recognized real value of a person, it is not from appearance or financial power. Nowaday, appearance and money is more imprtant, isn't is? What do you think that what the best imprtant thing is?
 
 
 
 by HJ Lee *
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi HJ, I didn't know that you are a Philosopher . Nice to read your blog.
    have a good night.
    Charles B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I a philosopher? Oh~! Thanks, Charles! ^^
    by HJ Lee **

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I agree about Tracy's "Image".

    It is too hard to find meaningful Image from lately 'Image'.

    How about Charles and Kim?

    By HJ Lee *

    ReplyDelete