Saturday 2 November 2013

Charlotte's Web - Chapter 5. - Kim

Chapter 5. At chapter 4, Wilbur(pig) heard some voice but he can't see that. After morning, He was finding around his area. He asked about that voice to many animals, but many animals said that I don't know about that voice and I'm not. And Wilbur came to his barn. After few times, Wilbur heard thin voice. That said to him, "Salutations.". But Wilbur couldn't hear well. After that "Salutations are greetings." that said. Wilbur yelled, "Where are you?" "how can I find you?" that said to him that "look up here in in the corner." That's a spider. Her name is Carlotte. Wilbur said to her, "You are pretty." Wilbur thought that all kind of spiders nice-looking. Carlotte said to him, "I want to see you clearly but I can't because I'm near-sighted." And She said to Wilbur, "Look at this fly." She caught one fly. And she said to him that how can I drink this fly." She drinks bug's blood. Wilbur was frightened and asked, "are you eat flies?" she answered, "yes, I have to live." Wilbur said to her that this is right but he thought, `It is terrible.' And she continued about her way of how can drink flies. "Nobody feeds me like you. I live by my wits. I have to be clever. And if I didn't catch bugs, bugs would increase and get so numerous that they will destroy the earth." Wilbur said, "perhaps your web is a good thing after all." But he was not sure.  When goose had been listening to this conversation and chuckling to herself and she said, "There are a lot of things Wilbur doesn't know about life. He is really a very innocent little pig. he has no idea that Zuckerman and Lurvy are plotting to kill him." After finish conversation, Wilbur thought, ' How can I learn to like her, even though she is pretty and, of course, clever?' When I read this story, I thought that looks like our life and competition. We are living many kind of people and compete with them. As a result, some people alive and some people die. Wilbur thought that why she doing terrible ways. Actually, she only had her ways, and used. She have to protect herself. When I was young, also I thought that why people kill or heart each others. For what?, Is Competition more important than some people hurting? Actually, I sometimes think that we can go together. only not just me. However we have to compare each other because we want to good job, money, life. If I don't compare them, they will took my good job and I will live to be sadly. So we made. RULES. We protect RULES. and fight inside RULES. To be fair. We can't kill someone but we can win to competition, and government have to give fail people to opportunity. And we can live together. I don't agree that too much compare between someone. But if we will compare with someone fairly, we can more develop ourselves. Competition or everything have good way and bad way. we have to find better way of competition. We haven't think about just myself. We live with many people. Don't be selfish. But study for myself. And don't see just your way. we are living various, different people.

1 comment:

  1. Waw Kim,
    I imagine that you was busy with your reading book. I think that it great idea to spend time when it's cold outside.
    Good job.
    See you tomorrow.
    Charles

    ReplyDelete