Wednesday 20 November 2013

The Wizard of Oz (7) Emerald City & Oz (HJ Lee)

 
chapter 10~11

Emerald City



    Finally, they reached Emerlad City!! Eveything was green colour in Emerald City such as houses, tables, clothes, shoes, hats, candies, cars, and even coins, while everyting  had been blue in Munchikins's city. If you can change colour all the world, what colour will you choose?  Hmm.... I would like choose blue. This is because blue colour seems to make comfort people's mind.


   They had to put on the spectacles(like sun glasses) because if they didn't wear specracles, the brightness and glory of Emerald City would blind them.  Have you ever wore 3D glasses? When wear glasses, they make fantastic and real scenes. Likewise, I believe that the spectacles would make Emerald City more gloriouslymysteriously, gorgeously.



Meeting Oz



      They had been anticipating to meet Oz for long time. It was time to meet Oz eventually. As they were told, Oz could change his shape as he wanted like a Big Head, a Beast, a Beautiful Lady. If you can change your shape 10minuite, what do you wnat to be? I want to be a Flying fish, so I both hope to fly in the sky and breathe in the water!! ^^


    They want get their wish incontinently, but Oz required cost which is to kill the Wicked Witch of the West. So, Dorothy and her friends fell into disorder. Indeed, they could give the needs for Oz? This is really cliff-hanging and exiting story!



Today's Adjectives Bank!

tame : not wild : trained to obey people
bold : not afraid of danger or difficult situations
idle : not working, active, or being used

By HJ Lee *

 

2 comments:

  1. HJ,

    You are doing a marvelous job on your blog posts again! Thank you. What an interesting story. If I could change the world to a certain colour, I might choose orange. This colour reminds me of when the sun is setting and this is my favourite time of day- everything glows.

    How would you describe Oz's character? Do you think he is a "good guy" or a "bad guy"?

    -Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy,

    Thanks for your interest in my writing. ^^
    After read your opinion, orange colour is better than blue! I really love sunset, and afternoon sunlight. It makes me cozy and warm. :)

    So far, I am not sure that Oz is "good guy" or a "bad guy". However, I guess Oz is not special person, because if he has strong power, he could kill the Witch of the West. Nevertheless, he let Dorothy and her friend, so I felt so strange.

    By HJ Lee

    ReplyDelete