Thursday 14 November 2013

Charlotte's Web - Chapter 8. - Kim

Chapter 8. On Sunday morning, fern and her family ate breakfast. When they were eating, they talked about their animals. Fern talked about what she saw and listened at barn. About Wilbur, Charlotte, Templeton. Mother was worried about her. Because she thought that it is not normal talking. She didn’t believe Fern’s talking. And she talked her husband. “I’d like to ask Dr. Dorian. “But her husband told her, “maybe they do talk, our ears aren’t as sharp as Fern’s,” he thought kids always like that. He didn’t worry about her. When I was young, I was same as her. I listened animals talking, I talked with them, I could read animals mind but I don’t know why now I can’t listen. Maybe my imagination is gone. Sometimes I’d like to talk with everything? Human, chair, animals, books and so on. Because sometimes I think about when I was young. Sometimes we want to come back to when we were young. In fact we can’t come back. However we can think same as when we were young. If you are open your mind and listen carefully.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim,
    Can you tell me how namy chapter do your book has? Because it relate the interisting story, so I would like know how it will end.
    Charles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that it's funny that Fern's mum is worried about her because she was "strange". I think that Fern has a good imagination, or maybe she has a deeper knowledge of the world around her than the average person. I think that nowadays, some people wrongly think that people who are different have some kind of problem.

    -Tracy

    ReplyDelete