Wednesday 13 November 2013

Charlotte's Web - Chapter 7. - Kim

Chapter 7. Wilbur liked his house of barn. He gained a lot of weight. He grew and grew. He ate three big meals a day. Someday, someone spoke to Wilbur. She is old sheep. She said to him that why they are fatting you up? Because they want to kill you and make bacon and ham. Wilbur was screamed. She said, “I’m an old sheep and I see the same thing, same old business, year after year.” Wilbur was cried yelled. And asked to Charlotte, “I don’t want to die. Is it true they are going to kill me?” Charlotte answered, “Well, the old sheep has been around this barn a long time. She has seen many a spring ping come and go. I’m sure it is true”. Wilbur burst into tears. He yelled and cried a lot again. Charlotte said to him. “Don’t cry. I will save to you. So stop crying.” Now Wilbur knew that true!!! How can he do after? I expect his story more!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think.... he will go on a diet?? ^^ It's just my joke!
    That story was a little bit sad. If I were Charlotte, I would be so sad also.
    Hmm... How does she do?

    by HJ Lee *

    ReplyDelete