Saturday 30 November 2013

The Wizard of Oz (10) New Journey to the South (HJ Lee)


 Chanpter 18~21



    All of the friends accomlished their wishes, but Dorothy didn't know how to go back to her home. In order to fulfill the wishes of Dorothy, they decide to go to the South where lives the Glinda who is a good witch. So, their journey started again.



    Via a forest and a wall, they arrived at the Dainty China Contry. They who live there have very small body, and their whole body is consisted of pottery. So, they are very careful that their bodies were broken. Dorothy and her friends did not want to harm them, but they broke several parts of the country.


    Unexpectedly, in spite of careful, sometimes we hurt others. Some people like pottery country people, their hearts are as hard as porcelain. They are broken their heart with a little touching, even if they are fitted, their looking is different from traditional. In that sense, I think people who have a job which  deals with people's minds should have gentle and soft-hearted, and also skills which does not hurt to their minds. One of my dreams is that to heal people who would be hard. In order to do, I believe that I ought to do training of my personality.


     They came into the other forest. There is a great spider, and the Lion killed it bravely! Thereupon the brave Lion became a King of the Forest.



   When I read the appearance of the lion king, my heart was proud. Now it's almost the end of reading this book. A variety of consequences of characters have been revealing. I expect the consequences.


Today's Adjectives Bank!

brittle : easily broken or cracked
solemn : very serious or formal in manner, behavior, or expression
luscious : very physically attractive


By HJ Lee *

2 comments:

  1. I expect your next story as well~this book's concept is very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Thank you for your words of praise.
    I like colourful, and I prefer unique style. ^^

    by HJ Lee *

    ReplyDelete