Wednesday 23 October 2013

Charlotte's Web - Chapter 1. - Kim

Chapter 1. Fern's father will kill a runt pig because this pig is so weak and small. However Fern(his daughter) want to feed this runt pig. she said that you can't kill anybody. Finally, Fern's father didn't kill this pig because he saw her tears. She take care her baby?(this pig is for same her baby) Always children take care of small things as well. But we aren't. We are not care of small things because of success, money, dreams and so on. Sometimes we have to think about our life of back. And don't forget what is the most important thing is.

1 comment:

  1. While we live, we sometimes forgot whether the most important thing is. However, Fern might didn't forget it. What is the important thing now? hm.... now.. my health?? ^^ I used to spent a terrible time this week because I was very sick. So I realize my health is also very important. Occasionally, I think that my health is less important than others like work, home work, study...

    by HJ Lee *

    ReplyDelete