Thursday 24 October 2013

Charlotte's Web - Chapter 2. - Kim

Chapter 2. Fern loves Wilbur(pig name). She take care him all the time. They are always together. Her father has made his small house in garden. Fern everyday go to his house and play with him. After many times, Wilbur was grow. Now he is big. unfortunatlly they can't feed wilbur anymore. Fern's father suggest her sell him to his uncle Homer. For sure, she was cried and yelled. But Uncle Homer took him from his house. This part doesn't have my opinion. After i will talk about Chapter 3. it will be talk about Uncle Homer's house and escape!! Expect my Chapter 3.^_^

1 comment:

  1. Wilbur is the happiest pig!! When I was young, I also had a puppy. Her name's Dolby and she was very smart and loyal. When the dolby leave my cousin's house, I was cried and yelled too. I miss her!

    by HJ Lee *

    ReplyDelete