Tuesday 1 October 2013

The Little Prince (5) - The Reasons of His Escape (HJ Lee)

Chapter 5~9

1. The Baobabs
 
 
   The little prince had to  cut  'Baobab' tree regularly before grow it. Frankly, the little prince wanted  that the sheep eat baobabs to tear it down, but I think that getting rid of Baobabs is his work.
 
   Sometimes, I also put off my work to someone. If I don't do my work, what I do is bigger and bigger, then I cannot control like the picture that is Baobabs swallow the star. I thought I need to cut my bad habits before grow it in order to dominates my life. Now, what is my Baobab? It may be lazy to study English, of course! :) I want to be good at English! What about Charlse and Kim's Baobabs are?
  
 
2. Sadness

 
   The little prince really likes sunset. When he were feeling sad,  he always saw sunsets because sunsets are wonderful so it make feels better. One day, he saw the sun set 44 times. That means he was very sad. I think it is second reason of his escape from his star.
 
  When I feel sad, I usually play piano or read books. Sometimes I just use to cry for an hour until fall asleep exhausted. What do you do when you are depressed?
 
 
3. A Flower
 

  There are three of active volcanoes, two of dormant volcanoes, and a flower in the pince star B-612.

 
 The little prince had took care of the flower, but the flower required his love more and more.  Anyway eventually, The little prince was exhausted. Everyone aspires to greater love.  I think the duty of love is not love. Love flows from the heart, not obligation or responsibility. In mt opinion, that's why he had been exhausted and planed to leave from his star.
 
The flower said to him "I'm sorry, forgive me. You can leave." with the tears. Before leaving, the little prince makes the glass cover for his flower. She repented too late. Let's live a life without regrets!
 
 
 
I believe that it is the three reasons to decide his travels, the baobabs, his sadness,  his flower.
 
 
It is time to start to his travels to another stars!!
 
 
 by HJ Lee *
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I really like HJ Lee's post. Yes, bad habits have to be removed in our heart earlier, otherwise, taking time worsens the situation. In my country, when it's about the education of the kids, they say: "you bend a tree while it still young" mining that when you let it grow, you try to bend it but you breakit.
    Jean-Pierre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jean-Pierre ^^ I agree very much your opinion.
    It is very difficult to fix bad habits, of course. I believe that this is one of the importance of early childhood education.
    Have a good weekend!

    by HJ Lee *

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi HJ,
    You are reading an interesting book. I believe that I watched a part of this story.
    In the story the prince felt in love with a flour but a bad women or voice is always there to make a barrier to the prince. I don't remember very well the story now. Do the prince travel planet to planet? I think he was looking how to deliver his love who was in the impris of the witch.


    Adama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for post it!!

    you Always ask to us at the end of post^^so we can post more easily.

    i know that when we want to fix bad habit is very difficult

    I have many bad habits so I can't say...^_^

    If we have some purpose or changing our mind,we can fix our bad habits.

    and if we are sad,i know this is the most difficult thing...we will be good...

    Thank you -kim

    ReplyDelete