Friday 25 October 2013

The Little Prince (10) - The Pince's Death or Return & Epilogue (HJ Lee)

Chapter 24~27

The Prince's Death or Return
 
 
   It is a last post my first book! The last story is say but beautiful. Due to meeting the fox, he decide back to his planet though his death, and the day was its anniversary. The prince gave me many beautiful words in the chapter. It is so great that I would like to share you!
 
 

 
"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well..."
 
"The stars are beautiful, because of a flower that cannot be seen."
 
 
      I wnat to ask say it. What or why you beautiful is? Do you have a well or a flower or.. what do you have?
 
 

 
 
     The prince was disappered. He didn't expaln whether he was dead or not. However, I believe he went to his planet where his lovely friends lives.


 

 
Antonine de Saint Exupery
 
    He is the author of The Little Prince. He was a pilot and adventurer. Perhaps this book reflected in his adventures. The same as the little prince he wrote, he died in the desert in 1944, and the body wasn't found. He might hoped to see his prince.
 
 
   I think what he wanted to say this book is in the one of fox ㅡ the prince's friens ㅡ words,
 
"What is essential is invisible to eye."
 
 
 
 
 
 
<Epilogue>
 
 
     I am done my first book and post. It was a beutiful, useful,  valuable time for me.  I am proud myself beacause this is an achievement result of my falling. I will start new book soon. I already bought before I finished it. Although my English reading and writing skill is low, but as the prince said, what is essential is invisible to eye, I will continue to achieve some worth steadily.
 
    Thank you for your participation in my reading!!!
 
 
 
by Hyo-jeong Lee *
  

No comments:

Post a Comment